Saturday, February 26, 2011

Catching Up

Hey guys! Sorry I have not been on in a while. Not much has happened, but I'll fill you in on what has.

First of all, our Uncle is doing much better; thank you all for your prayers. Also, we have been sick for quite a while and mom found out she had strep throat. Thankfully we are all feeling much better, but I am still very anxious for the day when we are all back to normal!!! :) I recently got a new violin, and today I got it restrung and tuned.
Like I said, not much is going on. Today dad is gone, and it has been quite loud. Earlier, the younger kids and mom were sitting around the table playing pit. Those of you who know what pit is, you know what a loud fiasco that was! Bethany (2) did not get the concept and simply shouted out numbers randomly. Garrison (8), Kenzie (10), Anna Kate (6), and Ryan (4) were shouting and yelling, though Kenzie not as much as the others. As they yelled and threw cards around, I noticed Brooklynn (1) start to get into it and scream as well! Needless to say, that was an experience! :) Well, hopefully I will write more later, but for now I must go!
Amber

P.S. Here's some recent pics! :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment