The past week most of the kids have had congestion, sore throats, ect. It made matters worse that it snowed and so everybody had to go outside and play. The worst was Brooklynn, whom still has some congestion. At least it did not get too bad, and everybody is feeling better (for the most part anyway).
It was Brooklynn's birthday on Monday. It was special since it was her first, and we had loads of fun seeing her open her presents and everything. I am so glad that Christmas is so close! This year we decided to draw names to see who buys a present for who. I am excited because I think I am going to use most of my Christmas money to buy a violin, which I have always wanted to play.
Has anybody seen Narnia 3 yet?? I am hopping to go tomorrow, if the roads are clear. Anyway, not much is going on here, some of us are taking a little break from school, so it has been a TV fest for the past few days. I wouldn't mind if it were something other than Adam-12! I guess I'll sign off for now, Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment